- 2013 (115)
- 2012 (299)
- 2011 (392)
- Drafting in the Fast Lane
- Reader fatigue
- I went back and forth
- Transylvanian Treats- Guest blog by Marie Treanor
- Release of The Devil's Kiss - The Magical Sword Bo...
- When Souls Collide Chapter 13, part 1
- It's Friday...
- The Selection of Words
- Launch party for Hunter's Moon Magic!
- Vampires in Paradise
- I Want More
- Black Cat Beauty Author: Savanna Kougar Genr...
- When Souls Collide Chapter 11, part 2
- It's Friday...
- A sexy, action-packed sci-fi romance? Damaged Carg...
- Reading to Make Myself Write
- Battle of the Bunnies
- <!--[if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!--[i...
- When Souls Collide Chapter 11, part 1
- It's Friday...
- Time Moves By...
- Who Are You?
- A Chat with Paranormal Romance Author JL Oiler
- How Bad Do You Like Them?
- Angelic Surrender The Kavanaugh Foundation, Boo...
- When Souls Collide, Chapter 10, Part 2
- Filling in for the wonderful J. Hali Steele...and ...
- Beyond the happily ever after
- 2009 (174)
With the third release of The Magical Sword Series, The Devil’s Kiss coming out on Monday at 8 p.m. EST, I thought I’d share the song that was the inspiration for the these novels.
Run by Leona Lewis, played an important role with all of the novels in the series, but especially with The Devil’s Kiss. The story is intense, emotional and powerful. To make sure I nailed the emotion down in my writing, I always listened to this song before I wrote the scene to get me in the mind set of deep emotion. There's just something about Ms. Lewis' voice that reaches down into your soul and plays at your heart strings.
So, onto the fun stuff, let's have a contest. Well, not really a contest, just leave a comment with your email address, and on Tuesday morning I will draw a winner!!
What’s the prize? Either, The Willow or The Wicked to get you started on the series or A Deadly Whisper if you’ve already followed Nexi’s journeys.
The Magical Sword Series ~ Book Three
A nasty bite starts a whirlwind of doom―one soul turns toward the darkness while one heart battles to deny destiny.
Nexi Jones can never catch a break. With only just returning from a much needed vacation—a deadly Werewolf attack takes place in Plymouth, Minnesota. In pursuit for answers, Nexi finds herself face-to-face with someone she desperately wanted to avoid, Magnus, the Lord of the Underworld. He hasn’t forgotten her and will stop at nothing to use her magical abilities for his personal gain.
Soon, Nexi will be in a battle far worse than conjuring Magic against those of the Underworld. The fiercest battle rages within her as her soul combats against her heart to decide Nexi’s fate. Will all that matters—will everyone she loves—be lost forever?
Want more? Come read an excerpt - http://www.staceykennedy.com/the-devils-kiss-excerpt/
Website - www.staceykennedy.com
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000956942180
Goodreads - http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3473046.Stacey_Kennedy
Twitter - http://twitter.com/Stacey_Kennedy
PRAISE FOR THE WILLOW
RT Book Reviews
“…Kennedy has created a world that readers will want to visit again and again!” Dawn Crowne
PRAISE FOR THE WICKED
Bitten by Paranormal Romance
“Do you love magic, dominant men, adventure, humor, evil villains and a talking cat? Well here is an excellent book for you to try.” Laurie